Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My 3. Yr old was removed 3 wks. Ago because someone alleged…

Customer Question
Hi my 3. Yr...

Hi my 3. Yr old was removed 3 wks. Ago because someone alleged iwas. Using meth. I didn't. Pee enough. And it was too late to go again. I had a clean one a couple days later.they. haven't. Filed anything. With. The court I now know my cousin called. On. Me because. She thoughticwll

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Colo

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not. With the court

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/18/2017
Family Lawyer: JD 1992, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I can assist?

If you receive an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

I am about to go offline for the evening. I will be back online tomorrow so if you have any follow up questions please ask them in this thread and I will answer them as soon as I see them. If you haven't issued a Positive Rating yet I would encourage you to do so now. Issuing a Positive Rating will prevent the question from timing out and closing and will lock it open so it can be accessed and the Q and A can continue at any time from this evening or even a year or more from now.