Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Or family answer or RobertJDFL Because I have problem

Customer Question
For Lucy or family answer...
For Lucy or family answer or RobertJDFLBecause I have problem understanding business, assets, compensation, retirement, can my friend to discuss settlement or trail regarding husband's assets with my lawyer?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/18/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

It is possible to have a friend here sit with you to talk with lawyer.If you need translation or explanation the friend can help here.This should not be a problem , explain your need to your lawyer here it will be fine.Lawyer is always trying to help you understand , a friend here to translate or explain is perfectly fine.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Opt out.
I want to add that what exactly I am thinking.I ask my friend to discuss my husband's compensation and other financial agreement with my lawyer via email and forwarded me.
Cancel this question.