Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need a lawer for my daugther she is 5 months old the dads…

Customer Question
I need a lawer...

I need a lawer for my daugther she is 5 months old the dads mother is saying things not ture she has a lawer hige price i cant win d n a is still not taken an will you help us

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Washington st

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes he file i respon know they have big lawer first papers were done an i respon to that dads mother said this is not fair so they got a lawer before was with out lawer know dad has mother lawer but colton motion for temporary orders ,motion for temporary family law order (NTHG) Declaration of susan support of petitioner s motion for temporary orders parentting paln we both had did palns know they have lawer they want to chagen it ??

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes the mother of aleg dad is reporded my mom dad of fals adult protective services about financially exploited and mentally abused a vunerable adult the interview is not until she return from sick liv what wants the pernts to not b around wild this going on same the court date what to do ?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/17/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law. All we can do is provide answers to customer's questions. If you are seeking legal representation, you must engage a local attorney from one of the sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com