Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Not for Ray and only lawyer, Prenuptial agreement said,"

Customer Question
Not for Ray and only...
Not for Ray and only lawyer,Prenuptial agreement said, " 50-50 division ( of net proceeds from sale or otherwise ) between the parties in the event of dissolution of the marriage. "Dissolution of marriage- is time filed divorce or judgement of divorce? If divorce filed 2012 ended 2017 which is desolution of marriage?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/17/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
The dissolution date is the date it is finalized, generally on entry with the clerk of a judgment of divorce. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Forensic report caricurated marital assets up to time filed 2012, let's say 1 M.
Now 2017, how caricurated into 5 years of assets deference?
That is a different question than your original question and needs to be separately posted.Please let me know if the reply to your original question is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Opt out my question, thank you,
Ok
Cancelled this question.
Ely, Counselor at Law