Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

In the State of NJ......what is Rony's Law? Yes. My wife and…

Customer Question
In the State of...

In the State of NJ......what is Rony's Law ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. My wife and I have sued our Trust in the State of NJ for arbitrary restriction of funds from our Trust in the part of the Trustees.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

The judge ruled in our favor and ordered the Trustees to increase our dispersals. He appointed a Conservator to administer the funds. So tar the Trustees have not abided by the Judge's order. The Conservator said his hands are tied unless we go back to court.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. Can the Trustess be held in contempt of court for not obeying the judges order.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
9/17/2017
Family Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Attorney replied 1 year ago
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney

Thank you for your question.

1- Ronnie's Law - see http://www.csspecialneedsblog.com/tags/ronnies-law/

2- Yes, a trustee or any party who knowingly disobeys a court order can be cited for contempt. Also a trustee can be removed for ignoring court orders.

I hope this information is helpful.