Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My files kept my previous attorney. Is possible to get 3…

Customer Question
My files kept my previous...
My files kept my previous attorney.Is possible to get 3 yesprs of court orders? I need to proof so many motions were made by husband's attorney and denied that proof of wasted legal fees.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/16/2017
Family Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. You are entitled to your file contents with the exclusion of the Attorneys intellectual property, for example the Attorney's notes. Which State does your question pertain to?

Opt out my question.
You bo longer wish to have this question answered?
Opt out my question , thanks,

I don't understand? Do you want your question closed or are you asking for a specific Attorney?