Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I requested a "Jury Trial" for my divorce, it was refused,

Customer Question
I requested a "Jury...

I requested a "Jury Trial" for my divorce, it was refused, The Judge just gave my ex-wife my Home, Car, everything I own, I paid 229,000.00 for my home cash, 42,000.00 my car cash, what do I do now, Michael Brannan

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Las Vegas Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I had a lawyer in court he did nothing for me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My home is paid in full, I did incorporate the Car & Home, PLEASE I want to save my home and car, What do I do

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/15/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Have you appealed?
Would you like a lookup directory which you can quickly use to find a local lawyer to handle your case?