Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How to get the protection order dropped by my ex boyfriend…

Customer Question
How to get the...

How to get the protection order dropped by my ex boyfriend who filed it? How he and I work things out without the court hearing?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No they told me not yet Bc it's just the court hearing. But I don't know what to do and wanted it dropped so me and my ex boyfriend can work things out for better as of right now it's not getting any better until we work it out.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want that girl stay away from me and my ex boyfriend work it out after to get the protective order dropped.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/15/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Is the order temporary or has a hearing been had and this was already imposed and in place?