How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a grandson who is in the temporary custody of his

Customer Question

I have a grandson who is in the temporary custody of his other Grandmother and she has put him in a facility for mental problems in Tulsa. Is there any way I can get a visitation with him I have not been allowed to see him in over a year.
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: OK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I tried to go through Legal aid and they said they could not help me because she had contacted them
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not sure what to say
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Can you tell me, how old is the grandchild?