Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a grandson who is in the temporary custody of his…

Customer Question
I have a grandson...

I have a grandson who is in the temporary custody of his other Grandmother and she has put him in a facility for mental problems in Tulsa. Is there any way I can get a visitation with him I have not been allowed to see him in over a year.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

OK

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I tried to go through Legal aid and they said they could not help me because she had contacted them

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not sure what to say

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you tell me, how old is the grandchild?