How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm needing to find out about getting my ex's things since

Customer Question

I'm needing to find out about getting my ex's things since he is in prison and his girlfriend won't take over it because it is going all to my kids when I get it can u help me please I don't know who to talk too
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Highland county ohio
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: He is was sentenced to 15 to life for raping my daughter since she was 7 years old an 10 13 years old
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: All I need to get his things can you have the lawyer get hold me Monday because tomarrow is gonna be a very busy day and tonight I've got to get my kids to bed and myself got to get them up for school
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot represent you or anyone else from this site, we can only provide you information regarding your situation, if you need representation you need to get a local attorney.