Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How do you file a response or dismissal in Oregon to the

Customer Question

How do you file a response or dismissal in Oregon to the court when you have been serviced by mail about child custody? What form do you need to file with the court?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oregon
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What basis do you think that you can have this dismissed? Were you and the petitioner married / divorced / never married?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Married
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can you call me please(###) ###-####

For some reason there was a payment failure on the phone call. We can continue in the chat or you would need to update your payment information. I can't call you directly (it has to go through the site, per the terms of service).

Did you just want to continue in the chat function?

Are you there?

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?