How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a wife who has left me with our three kids for 2

Customer Question

I have a wife who has left me with our three kids for 2 years now and she had affair and got in trouble with theft and drugs! Then she tried to get my kids and tried getting a restraining order on me but the judge through it all out and didn't like her any. Female judge granted me the sole provider and parent that pays for everything and told her to get help for her drugs and that she will not be able to see the children without my supervision even after I get a divorce. Hope the judge remembers this? But anyway as of three weeks ago I alwoed my wife to come home if she gets treatment and she left after a day and came home. I have a second car in only my name and she tricked me by saying she had stumic pain and needed to go to the doctor! So then I let her drive my car but she never showed up there at all but instead has now been gone for 7 days texting me crazy texts. I asked the police if they could grab the keys when they get her on a warrant and they said no because we are married here in Oregon. So I'm sick to myself over this and I just thought of something, Can I sign the back of the title over to my mom who lives 4 hours from here and then have my wife arrested for theft and get the car back?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Klamath Falls Oregon
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No but you haven't read my question it was long
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've had it with this so called wife and I need to get free of her terror
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Is the vehicle in your name only?