Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My copy of the judgement was returned to the courts. Does…

Customer Question
Hello. My copy of...

Hello. My copy of the judgement was returned to the courts.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Does that effect my divorce

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The state site says Notice of Entry of Judgement: Marriage Terminates 11/10/14

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
9/12/2017
Family Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 1 year ago
Michael Bradley
Can you send a copy of what you received?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did not receive anything... I moved before the copies were mailed.The state website image is attached.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm sorry having troubles attaching.The county website says Notice of Entry Judgement. And the date is approx 6 months after we filed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Again there is a clear date of termination of 11/10/14 entered