How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My copy of the judgement was returned to the courts. Does

Customer Question

Hello. My copy of the judgement was returned to the courts.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Does that effect my divorce
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: CA
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The state site says Notice of Entry of Judgement: Marriage Terminates 11/10/14
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 1 month ago.
Can you send a copy of what you received?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I did not receive anything... I moved before the copies were mailed.The state website image is attached.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm sorry having troubles attaching.The county website says Notice of Entry Judgement. And the date is approx 6 months after we filed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Again there is a clear date of termination of 11/10/14 entered