Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Somebody filled a false request for restraining order

somebody filled a false request for restraining order against me. It has falsehoods that can be proven.
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: North Carolina
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can explain directly to the lawyer.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

I am sorry to hear about this. What can I answer for you in regards ***** ***** please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any consequence for the person who filled a report againt me with facts provable false?