Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Somebody filled a false request for restraining order

Somebody filled a false...

Somebody filled a false request for restraining order against me. It has falsehoods that can be proven.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I can explain directly to the lawyer.

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

I am sorry to hear about this. What can I answer for you in regards ***** ***** please?

Ely, Counselor at Law
Is there any consequence for the person who filled a report againt me with facts provable false?
Phone call session started