Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Can you refer me to an attorney who can help? My friend's 4

Customer Question
can you refer me to...
can you refer me to an attorney who can help? My friend's 4 month old baby was removed via a warrant and detention order on Friday. He has full custody physical and legal of his daughter and no contact to mother pending the hearing on the 25th of September. The mother files false claims and threatens friends and family of father, etc which was the basis of obtaining the restraining order and custody order against the mother (extreme violence and compulsive liar, stalker, etc.) Somehow for some reason, the 4 month old child was returned to the mother (who is restrained from contact with the child in any way) on Friday night after the removal from father! Saturday morning the baby is in the hospital (near mother's home - Loma Linda Hospital) with two broken legs, a broken arm and head injuries indicative of being shaken! She is currently in the hospital now. How can CPS turn a protected child over to the restrained party?!?! and nearly caused this child's death?!? I need help and fast please... more details and facts and proof are all available this is no joke or fabrication of a story.. please direct me.. Thank you
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: California San Bernardino County The mother also has 2 other children who were previously removed from her home and open CPS case prior to this incident. Her brother is a police officer and her mother a CPS worker allegedly...
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet it was just recommended to me moments ago. Hearing is on Wednesday at 8:00 am juvenile court. But the baby is in the hospital now!!!
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There is a LOT more but it's too much and too confusing without speaking rather than text. Thank you
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/12/2017
Family Lawyer: S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney replied 2 months ago
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney

At JustAnswer, we cannot recommend individual attorneys, but we can provide information. Is there a specific question you have about this case?

Ely, Counselor at Law