Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband has a child in mexico that he is paying support

Customer Question

My husband has a child in mexico that he is paying support for. She keeps demanding more and more money but when i use a dollor to pesos calculation i think she is asking way too much. We send her 300 us dollors a month. Whats the average child support since they both mother and father are residents of Mexico
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Jalisco mexico
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know average amount in pesos for normal child support in mexico
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 1 month ago.

I am guessing that there is no court order in place?