Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Recently divorced. Need to change all ss documents to maiden…

Customer Question
Recently divorced. Need to...

Recently divorced. Need to change all ss documents to maiden name.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nebraska

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Divorce is complete and have legally resumed maiden name.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am collecting ss benefits and need to change info. for my bank accounts.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/11/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.