Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need to know what I need to do in order to get a dna test…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know what I need to do in order to get a dna test done through courts if someone already signed paternity papers

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No can't afford one

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 11 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

That depends on the situation. Please tell me:

1) Who are you? The biological father? The father on the document but not the biological father? The mother?

2) What are you trying to achieve here?

3) How old is the child?