Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I want to send out a subpoena. i want the other recipient to…

Customer Question
i want to send out...
i want to send out a subpoena. i want the other recipient to either bring the info to court on court day or provide the records to me proor. do i write duces tecum in the request to accomplush that?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/11/2017
Family Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

If you only want the documents, ask the clerk of the court if they have a separate subpoena duces tecum. If you want the witness to appear either way and bring the documents with them, list the documents under the "You are required to bring" section on the subpoena.

Please rate my answer positively to ensure I get credit for the time I spend helping. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. Thank you.

Do you have any questions about this?

Lucy, Esq., Lawyer