Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with experience in family law.
26798026

I want to send out a subpoena. i want the other recipient to

Customer Question

i want to send out a subpoena. i want the other recipient to either bring the info to court on court day or provide the records to me proor. do i write duces tecum in the request to accomplush that?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

If you only want the documents, ask the clerk of the court if they have a separate subpoena duces tecum. If you want the witness to appear either way and bring the documents with them, list the documents under the "You are required to bring" section on the subpoena.

Please rate my answer positively to ensure I get credit for the time I spend helping. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. Thank you.

Do you have any questions about this?