Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have joint custody of my two younger daughters 16, 10. for…

Customer Question
Hi, i have joint...

Hi, i have joint custody of my two younger daughters 16, 10. for the last 7 years my older daughters have gotten continously worse with there behavior especially with me ( verbally and physically ) at times infront of my 10 year old. There father has allways spoken to them badly of me. is there a way to block visitation to my 16 year old for a year as she will be 17 october 1 of 2017 so as to once and for all protect me and my yongest from this bulling behavior with me ? In the past three months she has started seeing a therapist however i have not seen any changes and the harassing texts messages along with phone calls still continues. feeling hopeless and really need help with this, thanks - Veronica

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Will be on the 12th

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
9/11/2017
Family Lawyer: JD 1992, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I'm a little confused, are you wanting to stop your visitation with her or your ex's visitation?

I am about to go offline for the evening. I may get a chance to check back in or I may not. Regardless, I will be back online tomorrow morning so if you have any follow up questions please ask them in this thread and I will answer them as soon as I see them. If you haven't issued a Positive Rating your I would encourage you to do so now. Issuing a Positive Rating will prevent the question from timing out and closing and will lock it open so it can be accessed and the Q and A can continue at any time from this evening or even a year or more from now.