Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have joint custody of my two younger daughters 16, 10. for

Customer Question

hi, i have joint custody of my two younger daughters 16, 10. for the last 7 years my older daughters have gotten continously worse with there behavior especially with me ( verbally and physically ) at times infront of my 10 year old. There father has allways spoken to them badly of me. is there a way to block visitation to my 16 year old for a year as she will be 17 october 1 of 2017 so as to once and for all protect me and my yongest from this bulling behavior with me ? In the past three months she has started seeing a therapist however i have not seen any changes and the harassing texts messages along with phone calls still continues. feeling hopeless and really need help with this, thanks - Veronica
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: wisconsin
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: will be on the 12th
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 month ago.

I'm a little confused, are you wanting to stop your visitation with her or your ex's visitation?

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 month ago.

I am about to go offline for the evening. I may get a chance to check back in or I may not. Regardless, I will be back online tomorrow morning so if you have any follow up questions please ask them in this thread and I will answer them as soon as I see them. If you haven't issued a Positive Rating your I would encourage you to do so now. Issuing a Positive Rating will prevent the question from timing out and closing and will lock it open so it can be accessed and the Q and A can continue at any time from this evening or even a year or more from now.