Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need a lawyer to fight for custody for my child and child…

Customer Question
I need a lawyer...

I need a lawyer to fight for custody for my child and child support. I have no funds just started a new job

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

San Antonio texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Want sole custody of my child and child support..need to have visitation right for father however with informed information where child is..father takes child out of town without my knowledge. I've been threaten by father verbal and emotionally and already had to call the cops on him.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/11/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Would you like a lookup directory which you can quickly use to find a local lawyer to handle your case?

awaiting your reply, thanks.

Ely, Counselor at Law