Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was in a fire a year ago and unfortunately was active in

Customer Question

I was in a fire a year ago and unfortunately was active in drug use shortly before.i pulled my burning mother out and saved my 3 yr old daughter. I was drugged and set on fire on purpose. It was declared arson. But i cannot prove that. After i saved them i had smoke inhalation. And was put in a coma by the time i came out of it, he had destroyed the evidence. But needless to say the hospital took a blood test amd i was tested positive for drugs. Without my consent and the results were released also without my consent, to dhs in Colorado. They took my baby, and now I'm still trying to get her back. I have had many obstacles but am clean and sober. They are trying to revoke my rights in November. I want my child back and have stayed sober to prove this. I am working and attend church and meetings and counseling but nothing seems to impress them. I feel i was wronged, can anyone help me.?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 month ago.

If you receive an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 month ago.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "can anyone help me", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.