Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I want to get married. Texas San Marcos Hays county

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get married

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas San Marcos Hays county

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Nope

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/10/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You would go to Hays County Clerk and get wedding license

County Clerk

Liz Gonzalez

Address:

Hays Government Center, Suite 2008
712 S. Stagecoach Trail
San Marcos, Texas 78666

Phone:

(###) ###-####/p>

Fax:

(###) ###-####/p>

Email:

*****@******.***

You can marry at courthouse you will nee done of the judges to do so ask the clerk about that.

The judge or minister files the license after the ceremony thats about it.

Congrats on the marriage, thanks for letting me help.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Can i come see you ?
Is your office in San marcos?

I only answer questions cannot take clients offsite under terms of service..Do you have more followup.? I am in Jollyville North Austin

Where do you Advice I get Married, San Marcos or Austin.

Marry in the county where you live, if that is Sam Marcos you can get license from the clerk and marry there.

Judges that can marry you

ll District Court trials in Hays County are conducted at the Hays County Government Center, 712 South Stagecoach Trail, Third floor, San Marcos, Texas 78666.

District Judges Serving Hays County

District Judge, 274th Judicial District
Local Administrative Judge
Judge Gary Steel (R)
Phone:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####br />Email: *****@******.***
Court Administrator (Criminal): ***** *****
Court Administrator (Civil): Valarie DeLeon
Serves Hays, Comal and Guadalupe Counties
Term expires 2018

District Judge, 22nd Judicial District
Judge R. Bruce Boyer (R)
Phone(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####br />Email: *****@******.***
Serves Hays, Caldwell and Comal Counties
Term expires 2016

District Judge, 207th Judicial District
Judge Jack Robison (R)
Phone(###) ###-####br />Fax(###) ###-####br />Email *****@******.***
Serves Hays, Comal and Caldwell Counties
Term expires 2018

District Judge, 428th Judicial District
Judge Bill Henry (R)
Court Administrator (Civil): Valerie DeLeon
Serves Hays County
Term expires 2018

Associate Judges Serving Hays County
Judge ***** *****
Court Coordinator: Lucinda Indian
Appointed by District Judges to hear Family Court cases

Judge Angelita Mendoza-Waterhouse
District Court Master
P.O. Box 1728
Austin, TX###-##-####br />Phone:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####br />Email: *****@******.***
Court Coordinator: Karen McKnight
Appointed by the 3rd District Administrative Judge to hear Child Support cases

Judge Melissa McClenahan
150 N. Seguin, Suite 317
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Court Coordinator: Karen Cortez
Appointed by the 3rd District Administrative Judge to hear CPS Case

The following information is for couples who want to file for their marriage license in Hays County, Texas

Marriage License Info

Cost: $81

Waiting Period: 3 days before completing

Expiration: 90 Days

Return: 10 Days from Wedding

Marriage License Issuing Office

Hays County Clerk
137 North Guadalupe Street
San Marcos, TX 78666

Phone: 512/393-7330
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. M - F
Official Website - Google Maps

Thanks for rating 5 stars and good luck here.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer