Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

WE ARE A SENIOR COUPLE HUSBAND GOING ON 73 AND MOTHER 63. WE…

Customer Question
WE ARE A SENIOR...

WE ARE A SENIOR COUPLE HUSBAND GOING ON 73 AND MOTHER 63. WE HAVE TWINS WITH AUTISM SON WAS IN AN ILLEGAL HOSPITAL FOR OVER A YEAR. WE CAN TAKE CARE OF OUR DAUGHTER FOR A WHILE BUT DDS IN CA REFUSES TO PLACE OUR SON. THE SYSTEM IN COURT FORGED DOCUMENTS WE GAVE UP ON LEGAL ROUTE. I WAS THINKING ABOUT SENIOR ABUSE THIS MORNING OUR SON IS AGGRESSIVE, DESTRUCTIVE AND SMEARS FECES. WE NEED HELP. ANY IDEAS OF TAKING A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE THROUGH SYSTEM ABUSE OF ELDERLY? I WAS A WHISTLE BLOWER WITHOUT PROTECTION.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

CALIFORNIA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

MULTIPLE MEDIATIONS AND A RESOLUTION WHICH HAS BEEN WORTHLESS

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NOT NOW

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/9/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 9 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I need additional information.

Did you say that you have already gone to Court, but the Court did not want to force the DDS to place the child?

Have you asked for a Court appointed Attorney for you?

Have you contacted Department of Aging for assistance?

Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation.