How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to provide legal documentation that my son lives with

Customer Question

I need to provide legal documentation that my son lives with me and I am the primary caregiver so I can have my child support payment i pay for my daughter lowered. How do I go about doing this
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Colorado
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Arapahoe county
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No maam its a bit out side of my income means to do so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 month ago.
You can provide an affidavit, witness statements, bills paid relating to the care, a note from landlord and others confirming the fact. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 month ago.
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.