Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have completed a case online and I entered a users

Customer Question

I have completed a case online and I entered a users possession agreement....however...there was another section under petition-prospective order....are those protocols permanent or can I revise them?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I haven't
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am seeking full custody of my children due to my husbands addictions and behaviors. Allowing him time, unsupervised with the girls, is not in their best interest. I need to know how to avoid that situation.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 month ago.
You can modify. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"