How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have completed a case online and I entered a users

Customer Question

I have completed a case online and I entered a users possession agreement....however...there was another section under petition-prospective order....are those protocols permanent or can I revise them?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I haven't
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am seeking full custody of my children due to my husbands addictions and behaviors. Allowing him time, unsupervised with the girls, is not in their best interest. I need to know how to avoid that situation.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 month ago.
You can modify. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. and are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"