Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
My wife has taken my kids on “vacation” and is claiming to
Legal Eagle, Attorney
My wife has taken my kids on “vacation” and is claiming to have domiciled herself in Arizona. She has sent me divorce papers in the mail. … read more
Any experience with family / divorce law in Arizona? No
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Juris Doctor
Any experience with family / divorce law in Arizona? … read more
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Second opinion] Any experience with family / divorce law in Arizona? … read more
I'm trying to find out how to transfer my child custody from
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I'm trying to find out how to transfer my child custody from Arizona to Wisconsin so I can get an emergency injunction … read more
My wife is trying to ruin my life by bankrupting me and
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
my wife is trying to ruin my life by bankrupting me and today she filed for divorce. She is out for blood and she wont stop until she get it. Is there such a thing as attorneys working on any settleme… read more
Does Mesa AZ have a common law marriage after 10 years
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Second opinion] Does Mesa AZ have a common law marriage after 10 years living together ?… read more
Ely, After a couple Hearings my divorce procedure in Arizona
Ely, Counselor at Law
Ely, After a couple Hearings my divorce procedure in Arizona went nowhere. 1) I left the USA to France 2) My wife attorney recused herself after my wife ran out of money to pay her 3) My wife left the… read more
I live in Arizona and I need to leave and divorce my husband
Loren, family lawyer
I live in Arizona and I need to leave and divorce my husband but I have a two year old and want to know if I can leave the state while filing for divorce. He is an alcoholic and I have been with him f… read more
My friend married in Syria. But now he and his wife live in
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
hELLO, My friend married in Syria. But now he and his wife live in America. How can he start his divorce process? … read more
Payments for child made faithfully,child does not live with
FamilyAttorney
FamilyAttorney, Appellate attorney & former trial lawyer
payments for child made faithfully,child does not live with mother since shortly after divorce..mothers refuses to provide any thing financial to child,including medical cost even though court orders … read more
My wife suddenly left me and took our 5 year old son and
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Attorney
My wife suddenly left me and took our 5 year old son and moved from our home in Texas and moved to Arizona. She never told me she was leaving nor did she confront me about anything before leaving. I w… read more
Wife was court interpreter we going through divorce she works with probate court now she i
Law Educator, Esq., family lawyer
wife was court interpreter we going through divorce she works with probate court now she is an attorney i asked the judge several time to recuse herself change of venue etc but it was denied. how can … read more
I live in Medellin Colombia. My wife left me about two years
Ely, Counselor at Law
I live in Medellin Colombia. My wife left me about two years ago. My wife filed for divorce in Medellin, Colombia. One month later my wife filed for divorce in Phoenix Arizona. I do not know where my … read more
I moved from NY to AZ on 11/2012. My family stayed behind
originallawyer
originallawyer, Attorney at Law
I moved from NY to AZ on 11/2012. My family stayed behind to move our belongings with plans to follow me to AZ. I found out that my 42 yr old wife of 13 yrs was sleeping with a 20 yr old kid. I have t… read more
I need to file for divorce from my husband. He left me with
Nate, Managing Member
I need to file for divorce from my husband. He left me with no money, took my pets and moved back to CA(we moved to AZ in '05). How do I get a divorce when I have no money-am student & waiting on SSI?… read more
If my spouse sues me for divorce in Uruguay on terms I do not
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
If my spouse sues me for divorce in Uruguay on terms I do not agree, and I am currently in Arizona, I know that Uruguayan law has jurisdiction based on the last place of marital home, but this in Ariz… read more
I want to get a divorce with a spouse who lives in Uruguay,
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
I want to get a divorce with a spouse who lives in Uruguay, and the laws there are so complex that it is easier to get a divorce in Arizona. The divorce terms are agreed upon and would be with a mutua… read more
My ex-wife has taken my children out of the country without
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
My ex-wife has taken my children out of the country without my knowlege, due to my mistake of not reading a certified letter. Once she was gone she sent me an email letting me know she was not going t… read more