How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If my custody agreement does not state that I can not reside

Customer Question

If my custody agreement does not state that I can not reside out of state, is it still illegal to move out of state with my son if the agreement states that I have primary residence?
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: ct
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have not, I just have that one question. im leaving an abusive relationship and really need an answer
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you but is this free? because last time I tried this they tried to ask for a card
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 month ago.

Good morning. No, the site is not free and does charge a fee. If you have questions, please contact customer service about the cost.