Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

If my custody agreement does not state that I can not reside…

Customer Question
If my custody agreement...

If my custody agreement does not state that I can not reside out of state, is it still illegal to move out of state with my son if the agreement states that I have primary residence?

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Ct

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have not, I just have that one question. im leaving an abusive relationship and really need an answer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you but is this free? because last time I tried this they tried to ask for a card

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/8/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. No, the site is not free and does charge a fee. If you have questions, please contact customer service about the cost.