Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I need to talk with my daughter on a regular basis when I am

Customer Question

I need to talk with my daughter on a regular basis when I am out of the country so what plea
should I place in front of the judge
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 month ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Can you tell me why you are appearing before the court -- custody, visitation, etc.?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Visitation
Expert:  Roger replied 1 month ago.
Ok. Thanks.In that case, the court should understand your desire to stay in touch with your child while out of the country and he/she should also find that it is in the best interest of the child to remain in contact.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 month ago.
Basically, you should just request that the other parent be ordered to allow you to maintain contact via phone, Skype or any other available medium.