Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need to talk with my daughter on a regular basis when I am…

Customer Question
I need to talk with...
I need to talk with my daughter on a regular basis when I am out of the country so what plea
should I place in front of the judge
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/8/2017
Family Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Roger, Attorney
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Can you tell me why you are appearing before the court -- custody, visitation, etc.?
Visitation
Ok. Thanks.In that case, the court should understand your desire to stay in touch with your child while out of the country and he/she should also find that it is in the best interest of the child to remain in contact.
Basically, you should just request that the other parent be ordered to allow you to maintain contact via phone, Skype or any other available medium.