How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31788
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to talk with my daughter on a regular basis when I am

Customer Question

I need to talk with my daughter on a regular basis when I am out of the country so what plea
should I place in front of the judge
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 month ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Can you tell me why you are appearing before the court -- custody, visitation, etc.?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 month ago.
Ok. Thanks.In that case, the court should understand your desire to stay in touch with your child while out of the country and he/she should also find that it is in the best interest of the child to remain in contact.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 month ago.
Basically, you should just request that the other parent be ordered to allow you to maintain contact via phone, Skype or any other available medium.