Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I was in an 18 month relationship with a guy that has

Customer Question
I was in an...

I was in an 18 month relationship with a guy that has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. totally abusive, psychologically manipulative, awful. just awful. then i find out he's an undercover agent with the DEA. i'm not joking either. i wish. but he's a pathological liar, and sex addict. his colleagues seem to find these to be good qualities. i haven't been charged. but i know that was his intention, he told me this. can this truly stand in court? and yes - thats 100% true

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

DC i'm guessing it would be federal

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

In terms of what? i informed the other agents about this, they denied knowing him. but then i approached it differently and made it known that i knew. they then harrassed me and threatened me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I could go on for years with this case. so i'll say no

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/8/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 11 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I do not understand your question. What did you do and what do you think you are going to be charged with?

Kindly explain a little more.

Thank you for your cooperation.