Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was in an 18 month relationship with a guy that has

Customer Question

I was in an 18 month relationship with a guy that has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. totally abusive, psychologically manipulative, awful. just awful. then i find out he's an undercover agent with the DEA. i'm not joking either. i wish. but he's a pathological liar, and sex addict. his colleagues seem to find these to be good qualities. i haven't been charged. but i know that was his intention, he told me this. can this truly stand in court? and yes - thats 100% true
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: DC i'm guessing it would be federal
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: in terms of what? i informed the other agents about this, they denied knowing him. but then i approached it differently and made it known that i knew. they then harrassed me and threatened me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i could go on for years with this case. so i'll say no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I do not understand your question. What did you do and what do you think you are going to be charged with?

Kindly explain a little more.

Thank you for your cooperation.