Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What miracle of God does it take to get a morals clause

Customer Question
enforced during a divorce? In...
What miracle of God does it take to get a morals clause enforced during a divorce? In Texas. Does the length of time the two people living together matter?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/8/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening. Can you please share with me a little more about the situation?

Two lawyers rolled on me getting the felon my wife and kids live with out with a morals clause. Now it's been a year. It's probably to late. Actually now she has two men living with her in the kids. I'm trying for custody. But I keep getting bum lawyers who promise it all. Then when when they are paid. Nothing.
It's awesome. The roommate before them was a tranny. Not only is he a felon. No job. And my child support pays it all. Pretty cool! Huh....
Two guys while being married?

So is there anything present at this time? I am still unsure what the situation is which you need addressed with your ex?

Probably not. I guess when a child molester moves in no big deal.
ass rape!!!! Well we wouldn't wanna break status quo.
I hear you. Thanks.

I am happy to answer any question which you have but need for you to clarify the question please.

How do you get a morals clause Texas? Is there a time length with the two people living together?
My guess is it is up to the judge.

It would have to be something that was agreed to and added to any divorce decree unless your county already has a standing one.

Some counties in Texas have a standing order in place that puts an automatic “morality clause” in place while you are going through a divorce. The counties include:

1. Bexar County
  2. Bell County
  3. Brazos County
  4. Collin County
  5. Denton County
  6. Erath County
  7. Fannin County
  8. Hutchinson County
  9. Jasper County
  10. Kaufman County
  11. Montgomery County
  12. Newton County
  13. Sabine County
  14. San Augustine County
  15. Stephens County
  16. Wise County
  17. Young County

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!