Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My grandson was living with his 23 year older brother who…

Customer Question
My grandson was living...

My grandson was living with his 23 year older brother who has been overseen by welfare because of a second baby. The first one was taken away from them. The situation had become impossible because they do drugs and fight constantly. He has moved in with an aunt in a different town up there but they want him there and the welfare benefits too. How does the aunt receive benefits for him? He has started school (8th grade).

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Bemidgi, Mn

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

For some reason the aunt is trying to get his brother to give her the welfare money. Her name is***** and this spelling is wrong but its PeQuoit Lakes, Mn

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/7/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 11 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,