Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My question is about child support case,and visitation; my…

Customer Question
My question is about...

My question is about child support case,and visitation; my daughters dad never keeps her for his visitation never takes her for 30 days in July and doesn't do any of his financial obligations. I do get child support and i get $50 a month cash medical; as far as medical she is on chip and has a high amount in copays we are supposed to pay if the cost that chip doesn't cover he is $400 behind, what do I need to do from here

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I haven't in awhile I wasn't really sure where do go

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/7/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Sign up with Texas AG Child Support they will file for contempt since he owes you and has violated the support orders on copays .They do this for minimal fee like $25 or so cheap way to go get this money.You deserve it and he is in contempt and can be jailed and fined.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight and wish you the best.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer