Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

In a civil suit against

Customer Question

In a civil suit against
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
In the same civil suit we were talking about before where the defendant has an injunction to not come within 200 feet of the plaintive in the state of Texas!! Will that injunction apply to all the other states and can defendant be accused of not having complied with the injunction if they were to meet in a different state
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly provide additional information. You need to provide all necessary information on this post in order for your question to be answered. Every post stands on its own.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you please let me know what additional information you need
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I guess the additional information I could provide is that the defendant would meet with the plaintiff in a different state

Thank you. However, I do not know what your case is about. You referenced a previous thread, but I am not privy to that. You need to explain the circumstances surrounding your case.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I thought I was talking to the same attorney