Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

The Police just came and took my daughter. I was never

Customer Question
The Police just came...

The Police just came and took my daughter. I was never served. Her father put a restraining order with an emergency court. This restraining order

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No it just happened an hour ago. The father filed this same restraint order but the he did not appear in court so the judge told me it would be handled on another court date the 26th of october. He also changed the story on the restraining order. He is lying. Plus I was never served. I would have been there.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No not at the moment

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/6/2017
Family Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I am sorry to hear that this is happening.. What was the alleged basis for the emergency order?

.

What is your legal question I can help with?

.

.

thanks

Ely, Counselor at Law