Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

The Police just came and took my daughter. I was never

Customer Question

The Police just came and took my daughter. I was never served. Her father put a restraining order with an emergency court. This restraining order
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no it just happened an hour ago. The father filed this same restraint order but the he did not appear in court so the judge told me it would be handled on another court date the 26th of october. He also changed the story on the restraining order. He is lying. Plus I was never served. I would have been there.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no not at the moment
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I am sorry to hear that this is happening.. What was the alleged basis for the emergency order?

.

What is your legal question I can help with?

.

.

thanks