Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

What are my rights for Grandparents Visitation? We live in

Customer Question
What are my rights for...
What are my rights for Grandparents Visitation?
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: We live in Canby Oregon
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My grandchild and her mother have lived with us rent free for the past 2 1/2 years since my son ( her boyfriend) died. I have been her sole childcare giver since she went to work for Safeway 7 months ago (gratis) Until then she was unemployed and we supported them.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/5/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Is the mother now refusing to allow you to see the child?

Ely, Counselor at Law