Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What are my rights for Grandparents Visitation? We live in…

Customer Question
What are my rights...

What are my rights for Grandparents Visitation?

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

We live in Canby Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My grandchild and her mother have lived with us rent free for the past 2 1/2 years since my son ( her boyfriend) died. I have been her sole childcare giver since she went to work for Safeway 7 months ago (gratis) Until then she was unemployed and we supported them.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
9/5/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Is the mother now refusing to allow you to see the child?