Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

CPS has taken custody of our grand daughter. CPS made

Customer Question
CPS has taken custody...

CPS has taken custody of our grand daughter. CPS made numerous unsubstantiated statements of the sexual harm done to her. The doctors reports do not back up anything CPS has stated. They have now placed her in foster care, enrolling her in school. When authorities came to her mothers home @ 11pm. CPS questioned her till 4AM. What can we do to stop their actions, And to show the court we are committed to our grand daughter's safety and future well being?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We are seeking counsel to find out what our rights are. yes, Why has CPS been able to make misleading unfounded statements about the abuse our grand daughter has had to endure?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
8/31/2017
Family Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Michael Bradley

they will investigate any claim they get

that is what they do

I would obtain an attorney who can fight for you, sooner rather than later

They have taken our grand daughter. With little or no evidence. We live in Alameda county. We are looking for a consult with an attorney experienced with these cases. Please, can you direct us to a reputable firm. To assist us?

I can send you a list of attorneys highly rated

I am hopeful you can. Thank you your help is appreciated

attached is a list of 3 sites that can help. These are highly rated custody attorneys who I would start with. I am sure they all deal with CPS

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/custody-visitation/alameda/california

https://www.avvo.com/child-custody-lawyer/ca/alameda.html

https://www.justia.com/lawyers/family-law/california/alameda-county

Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Lawyer