Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am married to a guy who cheated, is a legal resident of…

Customer Question
Good morning, I am...

Good morning, I am married to a guy who cheated, is a legal resident of the US but left the country 2 years ago to live in Honduras. He is Honduran and left me with our three children. he doenst give me money for them and he doenst visit them. he only comes to the US 2 times a year for a week at a time.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

I want to know if i can divorce him while he is there, can i get sole guardianship of my kids and can i order child support while he is ther? florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, not yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I tried several times to divorce him with just talking with him and trying to convince him to sit and talk to a lawyer and he didn't want to do that.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/18/2017
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear this; what state is this in regards ***** *****?

FLORIDA
You have not responded, so since i have not received anything, please do not charge my card. also cancel this. i don't want your services anymore