Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

How do I find a pro-bono lawyer?

Customer Question
How do I find a pro-bono lawyer?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
8/17/2017
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 3 months ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What kind of a case are you talking about?

2. Are you indigent, or is your income below the poverty line?

3. Do you receive any welfare benefits?

Doug

Hello Doug! A legal separation that was completed by a CR2A settlement. Though my then attorney never told me it was a CR2A. My husband hid M's of $$$. I'd like to tell you a bit more but first I'll answer the other questions. #2 Yes below poverty line. Amazing having 12-14 million and a 33yr marriage, no spousal support &&&& to this! #3 Not as yet, my doctor wrote notes in my records from a failed back surgery in 2012 so I could receive disability but I've not applied yet.
Oh plz go to joeymadison.com or .org then scroll a bit down to see....

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.

Doug

Family Lawyer: LawyerDavid, Attorney replied 3 months ago
LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid, Attorney
I would suggest calling the bar association in your state to see if they have a list of attorneys that might assist you.
LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid, Attorney