Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I was forced into a settlement by a lying attorney March

I was forced into a...

I was forced into a settlement by a lying attorney March 2016. Married 33yrs 6 adult children now. Husband hid money. I was abused and had a severe case of PTSD. I was told husband retiring and couldn't get spousal support. He left me little money. Attorneys have taken much of it. Husband will not give me all that was awarded items. Also he clearly lied about money since he has bought a place in Lake Tahoe, and next week moving to a home in Pebble Beach. Much to say, can someone please help me?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: WA state, Clark County. I've been told by large Oregon firms that Clark county is very corrupt, attorneys and lawyers club etc. Husband knew many.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes a CR2A was done, which I wasn't even told was one, only a settlement. I was very ill with PTSD while in court with settlement, didn't hear all that was said till I hear the DVD. The judge didn't like me and would repeat prior to settlement YOU'VE HAD 5 ATTORNEYS. Husband at one point held back the court ordered monthly money so I could not get an attorney during a critical point. My story is shocking, I've been asked to write a book about what happened. I'm 60yrs old and still dealing with the PTSD because...
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sorry for rabbit trailing, there's just so much to this case. The forensic files which I know my husband altered where only given to him and he shredded them. He supplied most of the bank statements to the forensic. The forensic knew I was very concerned that he'd alter statements, etc.etc. Yes it was a legal separation, x husband is moving next week to CA, I want to get remaining items from settlement. Also I paid 2 appellate attorneys, they said looks like I have a case but again after they took another 50k they told me there were 6 counts against the lower court but suggested I not follow thru because I'd have to pay them another 50K and if once overturned which it only takes 1 count I'd have to spend another 100K. Why didn't they tell me that in the beginning! Apparently they dismissed the case with the appellate courts and it was w/o prejudice. I want to reopen but the secretary of the appellate court said I had only 30days after to do so. There must be a way, if you only knew my whole story you'd be shocked. The only thing that came out of the appellate attorneys going thru all the findings is they found that all 5 attorneys did nothing. There was Hong Kong money involved that were never subpoenaed nor where any one and there where a lot of big players.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I thought I read that it was within a 1/2hr time period that I'd be contacted now it is stating differently. The X is moving out of state next week. I someone really looking at what I wrote? I know that I was rabbit trailing because there are so many question, and much much more detail that I could mention. Will I hear from someone within a half hour period to speak with? My cell just cracked so he may need to text me if I do not hear the call. Again my cell# ***************

How do I know that Mr. Madison or any of the attorneys that worked for me will not be one of your attorneys that read this? Will you be calling shortly? Will I receive any sort of answer to my questions shortly today?

Go to *************** or .org, scroll down, that's me 10yrs ago with my son who passed away.

8/17/2017
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. How can I assist you?

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
I can't find your response??
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Are you having trouble calling me? I've not received anything as yet.(###) ###-####Thank you!
I've received your call.
Do you have any additional questions for me?
Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney