Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I'm a married man o about 25 years my wife is threatening…

I'm a married man...

I'm a married man o about 25 years my wife is threatening divorce she controls my finances through ca. Ca. As . Dis. She has put us in dept useing my name as primary on some cards and I've only ordered one card . She is threatening to sell the house I've been paying bills since we've been married what advice can u give me

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ca.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I think my wife is miles ahead of me I've been told she went to court for advice and she and her sister who won't move out of my house have call the sheriff on me twice to have me put in a behavior sentence whatcha I've been twice through other cercomstances but I have no clue about my financial situation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She keeps claiming she isn't having an affair but she and her sister are doing everything they can to make me believe this . I think their trying to make me go insane or make me do something terrible to put me away or make me the bad person also my sister in law is using her two small boys to help me go nuts. Also I'm a meth adicked butdo not have a criminal record and have better morals than both of them . They turned evil ever since this fandom boyfriends cam into the pichure

8/14/2017
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Whose name is ***** ***** house? Was it purchased before or after you got married?

Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
After it's under both of us
Phone call session started

I'm sorry, I'm having some trouble getting the phone call to go through. Please bear with me.

I managed to get the site working, but didn't get an answer. Let me a good time to call.

Did you still want to talk to someone on the phone?