Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

If I got divorced in MN and now my ex husband says he wants…

Customer Question
If I got divorced...

If I got divorced in MN and now my ex husband says he wants to change the decree and visitations. Can he do this?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I now live in New Mexico

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No not yet? Trying to figure out my options.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just put in for child support, because I didn't have a job when I first moved here and based on the NM calculations he is to pay $1131.00. And he is saying he cant afford it. We have 3 children, 16, 13, and 10

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/11/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. What does he want to change from the decree? Just visitation?