Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

If I got divorced in MN and now my ex husband says he wants

Customer Question

if I got divorced in MN and now my ex husband says he wants to change the decree and visitations. Can he do this?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I now live in New Mexico
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet? Trying to figure out my options.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just put in for child support, because I didn't have a job when I first moved here and based on the NM calculations he is to pay $1131.00. And he is saying he cant afford it. We have 3 children, 16, 13, and 10
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. What does he want to change from the decree? Just visitation?