Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Dirty divorce judge granted him temp custody, My son was…

Customer Question
Dirty divorce judge granted...

Dirty divorce judge granted him temp custody

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

My son was raped by kids in neihborhood

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I reopen divorce

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Clerks hid file lost lost my son my home and everthing I own my dogs were shot and put in a hole
8/7/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about the situation?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Judge gave him my 1967 mustang fast back shelby sold my thourbred filly both in my name

Okay, but what is your question for us?

Did you appeal this judgment when it was issued? How long ago did all this happen?

We are reading about your complaints about what happened, but what is your question for us?