Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I have been married for 18 years I have 2 handicapped boys

Customer Question
ages 14 and 18 my...
I have been married for 18 years I have 2 handicapped boys ages 14 and 18 my husband didn't want me to work and has been abusive to my oldest and me. He has left me with no funds to pay for anything. Please how can you help?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oregon
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: He now has a restraining order on him
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Child custody
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
8/6/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Are you still married?
Have you demand support directly or from the court?
I'm married I'm need help on how to file for divorce I have no funds the money you just took was my mom's and she's on ssi
You can retain matrimonial counsel who can seek reimbursement of legal fees from him. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.
This is wrong I cannot afford to call you I'm disappointed I feel like I've been robbed
If you cared enough since I feel I didn't get any help you would refund my mother's money
Not a problem. You only placed a deposit and can get it back. You need hire a lawyer locally. This is a general information site only.
Ely, Counselor at Law