Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I need help filling out Financial Information Statement

Customer Question
I need help filling...

I need help filling out Financial Information Statement ordered by Judge.

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the charges? What's the current status of the case?

Temp restraining order, divorce, child support, alimony, I don't know what she will or wont do haven't gone to court first time yet. I don't have lawyer, hers didn't show the first date so we now have a different judge I guess.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas form 4-2 is what the requested of me plus 3 months paystubs and tax returns for 2 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just I want my wife to drop all charges so I can go back home be with my kids and start our therapy sessions we signed up for.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
8/6/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Ely, Counselor at Law