Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I just found out my husband is having an affair... I don't…

Customer Question
I just found out...

I just found out my husband is having an affair... I don't know legally what I should do right now. He has left the house probably not for long. He did not take his medication s with him

Lawyer's Assistant: Are there any minor children in the relationship?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Kentucky

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Bo

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
8/6/2017
Family Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?