Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My son needs exspungement for a dui domestic battery is it…

Customer Question
My son needs exspungement...

My son needs exspungement for a dui domestic battery is it possible affecting jobs opportunities, and he has child support

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

In Chicago illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well since he is court ordered to pay child support, u can not do that without a good job

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/4/2017
Family Lawyer: Longhorn Lawyer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Longhorn Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you may receive an automatic phone call offer. Feel free to accept it if you would like to talk on the phone. Otherwise, we can continue here.

Also, if you are waiting for a while for my response, please do not click Opt Out or close the question. This will only result in further delays while you wait for another Expert. I assure you I will help you in due time. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Please give me some time to consider your question.

What is the exact offense code for which is was convicted? Section 720 ILCS 5/12-3.2?

Ely, Counselor at Law