Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need to know what my rights are? I gave up a great job and

Customer Question

I need to know what my rights are? I gave up a great job and moved away with a man that I have been living with for 4 years we got married last year june and he is verbally abusive and has asked me to leave the house numerous times. The minute i left my job and moved full time into the house he has made a change for the worst and I need to get out of this marriage. I had a great job that I gave up and a wonderful place that I lived. I need your advise.
JA: Are there any minor children in the relationship?
Customer: no
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: florida
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. When you are asking about your rights, do you mean if you divorce this man?