Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need to know what my rights are? I gave up a great job and…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know what my rights are? I gave up a great job and moved away with a man that I have been living with for 4 years we got married last year june and he is verbally abusive and has asked me to leave the house numerous times. The minute i left my job and moved full time into the house he has made a change for the worst and I need to get out of this marriage. I had a great job that I gave up and a wonderful place that I lived. I need your advise.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are there any minor children in the relationship?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
8/4/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. When you are asking about your rights, do you mean if you divorce this man?