Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Is this really free? Where do you go for free advice then?

Customer Question
Is this really free? JA: The...
Is this really free?
JA: The Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: Where do you go for free advice then?
JA: The Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: You just said that
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Iowa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No just a home DNA test done with DDC
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I will fill him in
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
8/4/2017
Family Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

If you can post your legal question and any relevant details about the back story that has led up to where you are now, I will try to help.

.

.

thanks

Ely, Counselor at Law