Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My grand daughter is 3 and made an outcry of abuse today at

Customer Question

my grand daughter is 3 and made an outcry of sexual abuse today at the cps office in canton texas. My daughter and her ex is going through a divorce and have alternating weeks with my grand daughter and we don't have a lot of money to give attorneys. The abuse is happening at her fathers house by a cousin there. If we don't give her back her mother is in violation of section 11 with the temporary orders. What do we do the baby can't go back?
JA: Have charges been filed? What's the status of that case?
Customer: Texas and cps just started the case today with the outcry
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I take my grand daughter to a place here in texas during his week without getting my daughter in trouble or myself to protect her from going over there until cps has time to do what they do
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean by:

Can I take my grand daughter to a place here in texas during his week without getting my daughter in trouble or myself to protect her from going over there until cps has time to do what they do

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My daughter is worried because she will be violating the temporary court order agreement she made with her father. They are supposed to have mediation on the 24th of August. But doesn't want to go to jail unless she has to for keeping the baby away from her fathers house until cps does their investigation. Or until it get's in front of a judge. I am prepared to take the baby on Sunday to south texas so she is not here when he comes for her sunday afternoon. We just want to know how much trouble are we looking at for taking her away to protect her from more abuse and violating those temporary orders. What would be our best course of action since we don't have a lot of money for a lot of attorney fee's my daughter is broke

Looks like your payment failed. You can contact customer service for this website and they can help fix this problem

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
home number is(###) ###-####

again, I can not call until the payment issue is corrected. You can contact customer service at 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it went through on my bank

Again, I would urge you to contact customer service...it shows failed on my end and I can not call until that is cleared.